I've been playing this morning as I don't have to go to work until this afternoon. I had some spraying residue on a piece of paper that wouldn't go on a card but nicely cut into two tags. So I decided to try and limit my pallette to shades of green - a bit of a challenge for me!
I used the dot fade over the spray remnants and then added some little pieces of script. Looking through my stamps I suddenly realised that two stamps from PaperBag studios went together although they come from different sheets. I stamped in black archival and water coloured with my DM's in various shades of green. Then I got out my latest fun thing to do and made two green Buckram flowers and found some stamens that I have had for ages. The little daisy single flowers had yellow centers painted on and then feeling that the lovely greens from the distressed range have a Spring feeling I found two sentiments from my stash and using clear shrink plastic added them to the tags. The ribbons at the top were coloured using a mop up technique from all the inks I was using. I enjoyed making a pair of tags, must try it again sometime! Hope you are having a good week, love and thanks to all of you who have been kind enough to follow my blog and leave such lovely comments, I love reading them. X