Monday 5 March 2012

Tim's tag 2012: March

Here is Tim's next tag, done nice and early. I did not have a wood stamp so I embossed the tag instead. No butterfly die either so I used tattered leaves. No metal foliage so I punched a Martha Stewart bird out of sticky backed metal, alcohol inked it and garnished with embellies from stack. Quite an effective technique, but I went a mid crazy with the little bits of paper, so I need his thingymajig to put them on. Also I didn't have the grout so I experimented first with his green embossing distress powder and then some I found in my stash. Not so effective as his putty coloured, must look out for some!
March tag

Have a lovely day xx

4 comments:

  1. What a great tag. Love your use of embossing and your fun green butterflies. That birdie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS Tag, Love it!! Pop over to my blog I have a little gift for you, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaves are beautiful...what a great intrepertation of the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te quedo muy bonito!! el embosado te quedo perfecto....

    ReplyDelete