Wednesday 22 May 2013

Tim's Tag for May.

Well, I managed to get most of the pieces for this month's tag for Tim's 12 tags of 2013. I have fallen for those enamel tags when you put rub-ons over alcohol ink. What a fabulous technique for future projects, that's one of the best bits of doing the tags, not only following the Master but getting new ideas for your stash. Mind you my craftroom is overflowing but some things you just have to have!
 

002
I used slightly diferent colours and accent stamps but had Mona on wood, she was one of my first stamps and I've used her a lot in the past, it was good to get her out again! The only thing I don't possess is the texture hammer, but methinks I will have to put it on my list as I can see what a difference it makes. It's all in the details! Great rub-ons, I usually have an aversion to them but as usual the King of all Things Distressed has come up trumps again! Thanks Tim, I enjoyed this one.

7 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your tag, especially the scheme with cool colors. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used some amazing colours on your tag Barb and I love the two colours on Mona Lisa's face. The rub-ons are some of the best I have ever used, you are so right, he really did come up trumps with those. I love his new fabric line too........ Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb, I love your take on Tim's Tag, gorgeous blend of colours..fabulous! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag Barb...loving the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous tag, great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to meet You through Tag Tues.I am now a follower of Yours.Pretty tag :)-Denise

    ReplyDelete