Saturday 16 April 2011

PDCC#77

It's Play Date Cafe Challenge time again! You will find it here: http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/ This week it is to use brown, green and white. I have tried to put the picture on my blog but I am so daft I can't make it work! Have to wait for beautiful daughter number 2 to visit! Here is my entry:

pdc 2 001


I was inspired by Racheal Jackson's article in the April 'Craft stamper' magazine. She can make delicate look so easy and I think mine is a bit heavy handed. I used the Elusive images hydrangea stamp that I coloured in with my watercolour pencils. The green muslin paper was stamped with a Prima script and then I cut the outer edge of the flower. The text is by Crescendo stamps, the back of the card is the Martha Stewart hydrangea punch and then I used three brown pearls to finish. Now to try and remember how to link this to the PDCC site! Have a lovely evening.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous flower, love how you have cut around the edges too. Lovely border punch too. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Barbara - great to have a shaped-edge card.... thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way that flower comes right off the side of your card! And that sentiment is FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How unusual and how gorgeous!
    I really appreciate this design of yours!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! Great paper on the left--love that "natural" feel of this paper! I also love that beautiful flower;) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete