Monday 20 June 2011

Sunday Stampers week 159 - All around my hat.

Prom Queen had an invitation to a party and got out her best party hat so it seemed fitting to enter her for the Sunday Stamper this week!
sunday stamper all around my hat
I stamped her on to a tag inked with distress inks and overstamped in wild honey with the word Party and Star by Stampotique. Then I cut out bunting from some inked paper and her balloon from the craft stamper magazine free stamp a few months ago and added the string with a black pen. Her invitation came from a Tim Holtz set and her bag with the present was from a 'name unknown'  clear set I had lurking in my stash. Her wonderful hat is from a set by 'Lost Coast designs' attached with foam pads and adorned with a game counter. A red glittery pom pom on top and there we are - already to go! Hope she puts a smile on before she gets there!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, love her hat, the bunting and the balloon, a great creation. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love love love it!!! Prom Queen is one of my faves anyways but you have made her look even more gorgeous... thanks for joining in with the sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete