I have found my banner pieces! At last I can get back to it. The rate I was going it wasn't going to get finished by Christmas! I am up to the A in Craftroom, so here is my effort:
I'm afraid that it hasn't seemed to photograph well, and looks much better in real life. I used Dylusion inks in orange, yellow and pink over the blank banner and then stamped the scroll corners from Studio 490 stamps in the corners in acrylic Gold, and lush they look but seemed to have faded in this photo. Then I used a flower stamp from the same set and used coffee archival ink and gold dabber again and then glued them slightly asquiff. A die cut rosette in the centre and then I cut out a circle of honeycombe paper so it is very dimensional, then I added two lots of Regal Crest die cut leaves out of gold card. Used a gold A at the bottom with a tassel to match and I had stamped the sentiment from the same 490 set, but it didn't show up enough so I went over it in Gold pen. Distressed the edges with Walnut Stain and there we are.
Still no sign of the baby, my dear Jenni Wren is being marvelous, so patient. At least she has the last little bit of time of having the baby all to herself! I am on pins I am so excited! Have a good week one and all. xx