Thursday 13 December 2012

Sunday Stamper: Noel

Oh my goodness Christmas is catching up with me. I haven't got all my presents, not wrapped a thing and haven't posted my cards let alone made them all! I'm sorry - this is a very simples tag before I rush off to work, and will be made into a card for a friend. 'Killing two with one...' so to speak, but I so wanted to do this challenge as I love the Noel die from Tim and treated myself to it last year.
 
010
 
My fav. technique of the moment, swirling a tag onto distress ink and the new metallic stains, this is pewter with forest moss and mowed lawn. Noel was cut from that lovely shiny mirror card, holly leaves from Tim's die and the 25 from some lovely paper I had in my stash. The background to the tag was a beautiful spray of holly stamp I have had a while in black archival. It is going on a plain card that I have stamped with the holly when I can find it under the pile of things to do! Hope you are all doing better than me with getting ready for Christmas! Love to you all, be back soon I hope! x

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS... love the bright Noel on that inky background... gorgeousness indeed! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barb, your tag is spectacular. The background is stunning and I love the paper you have used to do the 25. The Noel die is slowly moving to the top of my wish list...... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful tag, love the silver noel against the green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the inky background...and your silver 'noel' really pops!!... fab tag Barb.....and Good Luck with the Christmas prep!...I'm well behind too!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Really love it! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete