Monday 17 December 2012

Sunday Stampers: Holly

I still haven't made all my Christmas cards! How shocking is that when I have lovely stamps and dies and papers! Here is one in which I incorporated Holly for Hels challenge at the Sunday Stamper for this week.
 
002
I took a plain white card and edged it with festive berries distress ink. Then I tore a piece of green Christmas paper and went round the edge with forest moss. The holly leaves are die cut with Tims' die and coloured and stamped with the same forest moss. The little tag was stamped with festive berries and attached to some burlap with a snowflake brad. The berries are some little gems and the two wooden snowflakes were inked and covered with rock candy distress glitter, I love that stuff as it has big and small particles of glitter and doesn't overbling the card. The small tinsel strand was attached to the bottom and there we are, another one made! I must away now and keep plodding on. What I want to know is where did my good intentions go? I was intending to  have Christmas all wrapped up by the end of November!! Never mind, I guess all this rushing round will make it feel very exciting, as long as I don't fall asleep during Christmas dinner. Hope you are all coping well with getting everything ready. X

5 comments:

  1. love it... that hessian is fab, I thinks I needs some of that! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, I love the holly and those beautiful jewel berries are just gorgeous on your beautiful card. I hope you get caught up in time for Christmas! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful creation, great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb, loving the elements you have used and the way you have stamped the holly leaves....Fab card! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, love your card - especially the holly! Gorgeous! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete