Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tim's October tag.....just in time!

Been waiting for my final pot of distress glitter to get my tag done in the nick of time. To  see Tim's fabulous version click here and you will see everyone else's fabulous entries! I had to use slightly different die cuts to Tim, so here is my entry.
 

002
I used Brushed Pewter, Mustard seed. Seedless Preserves DP on the tag, the Alchenist recipe stamp then the Ornate Frame, Raven and Large Moon dies and appropriate DG and the Halloween stamp from the Mini Halloween 3. I wish the brushed Pewter showed up as well on the photo as in real life! I just love those paints and the Distress Glitter, lovely stuff!
Happy Halloween wishes to you all! x

1 comment:

  1. Your tag looks fantastic! I love the way you wrapped the moon around the frame. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete