Thursday 20 September 2012

Sally and I do butterflies!

While I was in lovely Nantwich Sally and I made a pledge to resume sending a card to each other every month. We bought a lovely new butterfly die and decided we would have to use it on our next card. Here is the beauty Sally sent me:

005
 
She doesn't have a blog but I really feel she should do one and share her lovely creations, I hope you will all agree! Here is the one I have sent her:
 
001
 
And here is a side view of the stacked butterflies.
 
 
003
I used an asssortment of papers that were a freebie in a magazine and made the little flower on the side. I love the butterfly die from Marrianne Design and I'm sure I will find lots of uses for it. This was a layer of three with the addition of stickles on the last one for a bit of bling.
Two different cards from the same die, hope you have enjoyed! x
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea to send a card each month...both creations are gorgeous Barb! It's nice to see two different variations using the same die...and yes, Sally should start a blog to show off her wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful. I particularly like the subtle colours used in your card.
    Thankyou for the kind wishes you left over on my blog. I am missing joining in with all the 'Tag Team' over at Tag Tuesday. I hope to be back soon and I loved your owl tag it's great fun.

    ReplyDelete