Sunday 23 March 2014

Third post of the day and Bunny Brooches!!

My goodness am I having a lovely play day, so here is my third post (I know, it's a miracle). I have been watching a lovely Barbra Srteisand film, (I love that woman) and making some fat free Easter gifts while I enjoyed watching.

012
I have long admired the lovely felt hearts made by Beedeebabee and although these are nothing like her fabulous creations they are my first and were fun to make! 
 
013
Not as tasty as chocolate but kinder on the hips! Hope you are all enjoying your day.
Thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

  1. These are SO cute. I don't sew much these days, but may try making some for my girls. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Arnoldo, these really are ADORable Barbara :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and perfect gifts for Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous, I am in love with your bunnies! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little brooches Barb, they are so cute! Carole ~Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really are beautiful Barb and your sewing is so neat! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great mum! Do you reacon you could do some vintage bunting for number 3's wedding ;-)

    ReplyDelete